Mark E. Stutzman
MARK E. STUTZMAN received his Bachelor of Arts Degree (Political Science) from the University of California, Berkeley in 1981 and his Juris Doctorate Degree from Northwestern School of Law, Lewis & Clark College in 1986, graduating cum laude. In 1997, after ten years of business litigation culminating in a bench trial with a $750,000 judgment for his business client, Mark accepted a position as General Counsel for a diversified financial service company, with subsidiaries providing securities, mortgage, real estate, and life settlement brokerage services. During that time, Mark was a California licensed life agent and registered representative with the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (Series 7, 63 & 79). In 2010, Mark and Randy formed Stutzman & Klotz to offer business owners and CEO’s their Virtual General Counsel services.
Mr. Stutzman primarily practices in the following areas:
- Entity formation and corporate governance, with operating agreements and other operational documents
- Commercial and secured transactions
- Corporate finance, including mergers and acquisitions and securities offerings
- Litigation management by an experienced trial attorney
- Business succession planning, buy-sell agreements and stock purchase agreements
- Rule 144 opinion letters
- Regulatory compliance and examinations
Randall B. Klotz
RANDALL B. KLOTZ is a graduate of Loyola Law School of Los Angeles. He started practicing law in California in 1985. Mr. Klotz is an experienced corporate, business, real estate, and estate planning counsel, representing high net worth families, with a focus on family business, trusts & estate planning, real estate, business succession, and overall wealth management. He has experience working for several top-tier financial institutions and a national law firm. Mr. Klotz has the highest national attorney rating (see Martindale.com) and he is a licensed California real estate broker.
Mr. Klotz primarily practices in the following areas:
- Virtual corporate counsel, with focus on advice to family CEO’s and directors, entity formation, employee issues, insurance, real estate, and wealth management.
- All areas of estate and financial planning, fiduciary administration, business succession planning, investment management, income and estate taxes, real estate asset management, and regulatory requirements and compliance.
- Legal review and analysis of trust documents, risk management and compliance, and trust litigation.
- Real estate transactions and litigation, including sales, acquisitions, tax-deferred exchanges, development, land use, environmental, title issues, commercial leasing, and financing of real estate.
Mr. Klotz’s key strengths include virtual corporate counsel, real estate foreclosure and short sales, real estate asset management, land use, legal interpretation of trust documents, trust administration, trust litigation, business succession planning, investment management, and managing high net worth clients.
Randall Klotz has the highest attorney rating from the national attorney directory: Martindale
Contact Mark E. Stutzman
Office : 858-344-6365
Email : [email protected]
Contact Randall B. Klotz
Fax : 619-567-7020
Office : 619-251-1491
Email : [email protected]